Saturday, September 17, 2005

For members of the Martin and Tidwell families

Feel free to send me notes and updates about how the family is doing. Send me an email to jdtidwell1234@yahoo.com, and I will gladly post any update you wish to pass along. T laments that we do not communicate with each other as a family either because we got old, moved far away from each other, or never really liked each other in the first place. Well, this is a chance to get together for a virtual group hug. Just be sure to wash first.

2 Comments:

Blogger www.inkshouse.com said...

Your blog is great If your a reader and want to read magazines, I'm sure you'd be interested in newsweek magazine subscription star magazine subscription newsweek magazine subscription

5:38 PM  
Blogger gcmmello said...

Gang of Martha Stewarts Gather for TV Show
Travel guides. Create free travel blogs, travel journals, and travelogues. Make sure to create one on your next trip.
Hi, I was just checking out blogs and surfing through some and found you! I like your blog. I will book mark it and come back soon. If you are interested, go see my horse art related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.horse art

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home