Sunday, September 18, 2005

Bedtime Post

I couldn't go to bed without putting in at least one post. My beloved Volunteers played a crucial game on primetime TV tonight, and, of course, they lost. The collective psychosis has already started, I'm sure. One day soon I will spend some time to put in a thoughtful post. It's not easy for me, because the overwhelming majority of stuff I write is geared to be scrutinized by opportunistic work comp plaintiff attorneys. It's difficult to get out of butt coverage mode. Also I hope one day to be writing to an audience somewhat larger than myself. Oh well, my sleeping pill will be kicking in soon, and I don't want to wake up with keyboard imprints on my face. UPDATE: I fell asleep at the computer approximately 76 seconds after finishing this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home